Monday, June 25, 2012

For my one and only boy<3

This post is for my one and only boyfriend~
Baby, I know you are going through a hard time. And you choose to do something that might harm ur body because it makes you feel better which is smoking. Truth to be told, I'm not upset because you did it but I'm upset because you choose to not tell me. If it really makes you feel better to smoke then I'm not stoping you. Because what makes you happy, makes me happy. I know I can't be near people who smoke because I will feel as if I'm suffocated and hard to breathe but if you choose to continue, I'll go to the doctors to find a solution for my problem. This is how much I love you<3 I really can't cope with having a boyfriend at this point of time... But... For you, I'm trying my very best too. So if it really makes you happy then go ahead as long as you are happy, I have one problem off my hands. JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE SAFE, HAPPY, AND NOT INJURED OKAYY?!><
And... NEVER KEEP ANYTHING FROM ME EVER AGAIN!!!
Iloveyouhhh dear<3
Xoxo,
Your one and only wifey,
Leewen<:

No comments:

Post a Comment